- Bachelor's degree or diploma (D3) in various fields.
- Maximum age of 35 years.
- Preferably with a minimum of 1 year of experience, but fresh graduates who are eager to learn quickly and ready to be developed are also welcome to apply.
- Ability to deliver presentations and negotiate effectively. Presentations are often conducted in front of company executives and customers.
- Proficient in English language (both spoken and written).
- Aggressive and ambitious in pursuing a career to be eligible for promotion to higher levels.
- Able to drive a vehicle and possess a valid SIM A or SIM C (driver's license).
- Building good relationships with prospective customers.
- Making offers and following up on them until a decision is made by the customer.
- Meeting the targets set by the supervisor or superiors.
- Performing administrative tasks such as maintaining customer databases and coordinating with other departments related to the same customers.
- Ensuring a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Our customers are predominantly dealers, corporations, and government entities.